Our Website Terms and Conditions
1. The Site is operated by Harrcon Group Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 09101972. Our registered office is at Station House, North Street, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1QU.
3. Separate terms and conditions may apply to your reservation through the Site.
4. All copyright, database rights, trademarks and design rights in our Site and in the content published on it belong to us. All software, artwork, graphics, video, text, interfaces, trademarks, logos, images, photographs, and any other element of the Site (collectively "Content"), including but not limited to the layout, election, organization, and co-ordination of such Content on the Site is our property, and is protected by trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property rights laws.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all Content supplied as part of the Site shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use Content only as expressly authorised by us.
5. You understand that you are responsible for all electronic communications sent from your computer to us and you must use the Site for lawful purposes only. You shall not use the Site for any illegal or immoral purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Site in a way that may cause the Site to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Site is in any way impaired. You must not misuse the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking). You are prohibited from posting, linking to, or transmitting to or from this Site any material:
that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of copyright or any other intellectual property right, in breach of privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or which may reasonably be considered incitement to violence;
for which you have not obtained any necessary approvals;
which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world;
which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You must not systematically extract and/or re-utilise the Content, or parts of the Content of the Site without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any parts of the Site, without our express consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of the Site without our express written consent.
6. When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating electronically. You will always be given the option to unsubscribe from promotional e-mails. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
7. Due to the nature of the Internet, the uninterrupted availability of the Site cannot be guaranteed. The Site is subject to constant change and we reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to any part of the Site, or to the whole Site, without notice, for repair, maintenance, updates or service additions. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to the Site, and any failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Site.
8. You agree not to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Site, and you agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any Site users arising out of that user's use of the Site, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
9. You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) suffered by us and arising out of any breach of these Terms by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Site, or the use by any other person accessing the Site using your computer or internet access account.
11. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Site, its Contents or as to the services offered by us, or any information relating to such services and we disclaim all such representations and warranties. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this Site. The information in this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Harrys’ Cottages howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. These Terms shall be exclusively governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute or proceedings between you and us.